Frequently Asked Questions:
- How are the eyelash extensions applied?
- How long does the application of eyelash
- How long do eyelash extensions last?
- Can I do eyelash extensions myself?
- Do eyelash extensions make my own eyelashes
- Should I be careful in choosing who applies the
eyelash extensions and should they be trained?
- Can I still wear eye makeup?
- Can I wear mascara?
- Can I curl eyelash extensions?
- What are fills, why do I need them, and how often
do I need them?
- Do the synthetic eyelashes come in different
lengths and thicknesses?
- Is the eyelash glue and glue remover safe?
- Can the eyelash extensions be removed?
- I had eyelash extensions applied somewhere else
and I am unhappy with them. Can they be fixed
- Eyelash Extension Facts
Do the synthetic eyelashes come in different lengths and thicknesses?
Yes, there are a variety of lengths – from very natural to very dramatic. Your Wink eyelash specialist will customize your eyelashes to compliment your eye structure and shape and to create your desired look.