Frequently Asked Questions:
- How are the eyelash extensions applied?
- How long does the application of eyelash
- How long do eyelash extensions last?
- Can I do eyelash extensions myself?
- Do eyelash extensions make my own eyelashes
- Should I be careful in choosing who applies the
eyelash extensions and should they be trained?
- Can I still wear eye makeup?
- Can I wear mascara?
- Can I curl eyelash extensions?
- What are fills, why do I need them, and how often
do I need them?
- Do the synthetic eyelashes come in different
lengths and thicknesses?
- Is the eyelash glue and glue remover safe?
- Can the eyelash extensions be removed?
- I had eyelash extensions applied somewhere else
and I am unhappy with them. Can they be fixed
- Eyelash Extension Facts
Is the eyelash glue and glue remover safe?
Yes, having your eyelash extensions applied by someone who has been correctly trained ensures the safety of the products used. Because we specialize in eyelash extensions we take great care to ensure that the adhesive and adhesive remover does not come in contact with your skin or eyes. Wink uses only the highest quality products to ensure your safety.