Frequently Asked Questions:
- How are the eyelash extensions applied?
- How long does the application of eyelash
- How long do eyelash extensions last?
- Can I do eyelash extensions myself?
- Do eyelash extensions make my own eyelashes
- Should I be careful in choosing who applies the
eyelash extensions and should they be trained?
- Can I still wear eye makeup?
- Can I wear mascara?
- Can I curl eyelash extensions?
- What are fills, why do I need them, and how often
do I need them?
- Do the synthetic eyelashes come in different
lengths and thicknesses?
- Is the eyelash glue and glue remover safe?
- Can the eyelash extensions be removed?
- I had eyelash extensions applied somewhere else
and I am unhappy with them. Can they be fixed
- Eyelash Extension Facts
What are fills, why do I need them, and how often do I need them?
A fill is needed due to the natural shedding cycle of your eyelashes so we need to replenish the eyelashes to your new eyelash growth. You will require fills every 2-3 weeks to achieve a consistently full fresh set of eyelashes. At Wink we also take the time to remove and replace any eyelash extensions that have grown out in addition to applying new eyelashes to the new eyelash growth. A fill will take approximately 1-1.25 hours.