What to Expect:
For your initial visit:
1. The eyelash extension specialist will start by having you fill out some paperwork – just some basic information, a cancellation form, and a consent form (Please try to arrive ten minutes early to complete the paperwork).
2. Come to your appointment without any makeup on your eyes and do not curl your eyelashes on the day of your appointment.
3. If you wear contacts we recommend you remove them before your appointment; however, there is no concern if you do not do so.
4. Be ready to spend 2-2.25 hours laying flat on your back with your eyes closed to receive this beauty transformation.
Your eyelash extension specialist will conduct a short consultation with you to determine what look you want to achieve. For example, the eyelash artist will ask you if you wear glasses or contacts, how you like your makeup to look, and gather information about your lifestyle. Whether you want a natural look or a very glamorous one, your eyelash artist will design a look that will complement your eye shape while achieving your desired look. We take great pride in achieving each client’s perfect look.
During your appointment you will lie down on a comfortable table in a private room. A bolster and blanket are available to use to make you more comfortable. You will keep your eyes closed throughout the entire procedure.
The whole process is completely painless. Your eyes will be closed and your lash artist will begin to seamlessly apply each eyelash extension individually to each of your natural eyelashes. The full set takes about 2-2.25 hours. You'll be so relaxed you can take a nap. At the end of the service you’ll be handed a mirror to look at the beautiful transformation. This is the moment you begin your new addiction!
• Be gentle with your eyelashes.
• Avoid rubbing and pulling your eyelashes.
• If you must use mascara, avoid oil-based and waterproof mascara, as it will dissolve the bond with the eyelashes. Gently remove mascara with OIL-FREE eye makeup remover. Apply mascara on the tips only. Wink sells mascara meant to be used with eyelash extensions for $25.00.
• Avoid using any creams, lotions, sunscreens, and/or cleansers containing oils on or near your eyelashes. Oils can loosen the bond of eyelash extensions. Care must be taken to apply eye cream sparingly with avoidance of the lash line area.
• Do NOT use an eyelash curler on your extensions.
• We recommend touch-up appointments (fills) every 2-3 weeks to fill in the areas where the natural eyelashes have fallen out and new eyelashes have regrown.
• For the first 24 hours – avoid water, sweat, and steam.
• For the first 48 hours – no swimming or spa treatments.